Blog Post: February 18, 2019
The Richardson City Council hosted the Community Revitalization Award Ceremony on February 4, 2019. This program recognized property owners who have enhanced the community by making significant exterior improvements to their properties, which have, in turn, had a positive impact on the surrounding area. Shaddock Caldwell is honored to have five of their property owners’ custom homes be recognized as well as their new office on 105 E Main Street.
- Shaddock Caldwell Office: 105 E. Main Street
- The Lowery Residence: Ridge Crest Farmhouse
- The Orr Residence: Hanbee Traditional
- The Shaddock Residence: Creekdale Traditional
- The Ward Residence: Canyon Creek Transitional
- The Whitaker Residence: Sutton Transitional